Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How to Improve Your English

As Indonesian, English is not the main language. Everyone speak Bahasa. 
I promise with myself to write English at least once a week.
I'm learning to improve my English, and I hope it works.
Because now, everyone must be speak in English to connect with other people, at school, Office where I work, and if I want to around the world, this is the important skill.

Here are some ideas for you to improve your English if you are not native English speaker.

1. Conversation, talk to people in English, don't be shy if you wrong or you make mistake in English. You can know which one you must learning.

2. Take an English class, you cannot talk in English if you have not knowledge about words or vocabulary in English. Joining an English class will improve in English.

3. Reading, read English books such as novel, magazine, newspaper or document. You can read Harry Potter or Narnia I think. You can learn some words or get some new information.

4. Listening, this is the important thing, you can listen to music, radio in English or English channel like BBC, CNN or Fox. Listening can help you to say difficult words in English.

These tips will work if you try and do often.
Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment